We all have bad days, and when we feel ill we may feel 'down' and a little more irritable than normal. All our staff are here to help you. Reception staff are following procedures that help the practice to function efficiently. Staff have the right to work in a safe and secure environment and we, as employers, have the legal responsibility to provide that safe and secure environment.
The practice will not tolerate:
- Verbal abuse to staff which prevents them from doing their job or makes them feel unsafe.
- Threats of violence or actual violence to a GP or a member of his or her staff.
The GPs have the right to remove from their list with immediate effect any patient who behaves in the above manner.
INDEX - Policies
- Breastfeeding Policy
- Chaperone Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Consent Policy
- Freedom Of Information
- Green Impact Policy
- Infection Prevention & Control Policy
- Information Governance Policy
- Menopause Policy
- National Data Opt-Out
- Net GP Earnings
- Patient Accessible Information Standard
- Practice Strategy 2018-2023
- Safeguarding Policy
- Suggestions & Complaints
- Treating Patients With Dignity & Respect Policy
- Zero Tolerance