The Conference Centre
The Conference Centre is at the heart of Frome Medical Centre, one of the biggest and busiest practices in the UK.
It provides some of the best meeting facilities in the area and the rooms have been designed and built for multiple uses. They’re suitable for use by any groups or businesses whether working in the health sector or not.
The rooms can be used for exercise classes, meetings and training. Individual consulting rooms can be hired alongside the Conference facilities for training purposes or as break-out areas.
- Two 50sqm training/meeting rooms
- Boardroom style room accommodating 16 people
- The two rooms can be combined to make one large room
- Consulting rooms for break-out sessions and training
- Self-service kitchen facility
- Wireless network for laptops, tablets and phones
- Projector for use across two rooms
- Hearing Aid T loop system
There’s free parking and excellent public transport serving the Health Centre.
Our café can provide refreshments and lunches or if you prefer you can order food from one of our local suppliers.