Are you eligible for a flu jab?
If you're eligible for a flu jab, there's still time to book your appointment at Frome Medical Practice.
Eligible patients are:
- over 65s
- under 65s with long term health conditions
- pregnant women
- children from 6 months - 2 years with certain long term health conditions
- children from 2 years to primary school age
- some school age children with certain long term health conditions
- unpaid carers (registered with us)
To book an appointment please call the practice on the flu line number 01373 301300, after 2pm on weekdays.
Patients are reminded NOT to use the new online booking request form to try and book a flu vaccine appointment.
The practice is also offering advice to parents with queries about the childhood flu vaccination programme. If your child is not in the age groups that can be seen at the practice for their flu jab, the following information might be helpful:
- most children will receive their flu vaccine at school
- if your child misses their vaccine at school please discuss this with the school
- home schooled children or those not in mainstream education will be offered the flu vaccine by the school aged immunisation service (if you do not hear from them please contact the local education authority to ask about this.)
Published: Oct 24, 2023
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.