Non NHS Private Fees
Reception List of Non NHS Charges
- To Whom It May Concern Letter £18.00
- Housing authority letter £18.00
- Completion of Sickness/Accident/Holiday/Insurance forms £30.00
- Police request – witness statement £39.50
- Court of Protection (COP3 form) from Solicitor £90.00
Third party and patient requests for medical records
(Request to be given to Administration Assistant to process)
- Solicitor Requests for Full Medical Records No fee
- Solicitor Requests for Computer printouts No fee
- GPR for Insurance Company £104.00
- Additional Information – Insurance Company £27.00
Patient request for copy medical records
Please send a task to Secretarial Admin Assistant who will send letter to patient with a request form for them to complete.
- No fee (unless request is deemed unfounded or excessive)
Adoption and fostering medicals
- Adoption or Fostering medical and examination (form AH) £73.86 (we send invoice to agency with paperwork) 30 min GP medical appointment for each patient
- Update report on Patient or Carer (form AH2) £24.36 (we send invoice to agency with paperwork) no appointment needed, GP completes form and sends.
- HGV, Public and light goods Vehicle Licence. (Including filling in D4 form) Pt brings paperwork with them. 30 minute medical appointment with GP. Patient to pay £98.
- CAA Light Aircraft Pilot Licence Medical. Patient to pay £98.
- Taxi Driver Medical 30 min GP medical appointment. Patient to pay £98.
- Seat belt exemption certificate. £30
Fitness to attend reports
- Fitness declaration statement 10 mins to complete form (no examination) £30
- Charity concession if patient can produce official sponsor form or letter £15
- Fitness statement with examination. 20 minute appointment with GP £60
- Any other fitness medical dependent on time taken to complete £30 per 10 minute GP Appt
- Cambridge diet and Lighter life. Appt with GP 20 minutes to check paperwork. £60
- OFSTED Report. Form supplied by patient. No examination £91
- Charity ECG £10
- Firearms Reports £50
- Private Consultation. GP, Nurse £30 per 10 minute consultation.
- Private Smear – sample sent to Bath Clinic £90.00
- Private Prescription £25.00
- DNA samples taken £60.00 – 20 min consultation
- Private Sick notes £30.00
Occupational health/medical examinations
- Confined spaces medical – 30 min appt with GP £90.00 (Invoice to go to Company)
- Medical examination with form – 30 min appt £90.00
- Army Medical forms RGMD (we send with invoice to the Army) £65.00
Private blood tests
When a patient requests a private blood test they have to pay a £10 admin fee to FMP and the RUH will also invoice them separately to process the sample.
The secretary (or the GP) adds the request to the patient’s records (via ICE) and sends an email providing the details of the test requested together with the patients details including their home address; an invoice will be sent to the patient to pay the RUH direct.
The HCA must mark the sample paperwork with “PP” so that the lab is aware it is a private sample.
There are two fees for all private blood tests:
- FMP £10 admin fee to take the blood
- RUH fee to run the test on the sample; the patient can ring Sue Sutton at the RUH on 01225 821686 to confirm the fee if they wish to.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.