Help Find A Vaccine For Coronavirus
Work is underway to find a vaccine to protect the population from Coronavirus (COVID-19). Part of this work involves testing the vaccines to make sure they're safe for human use and then trialling the use of the vaccines in the population, in what we call vaccine studies.
Volunteers are needed to take part in vaccine studies. If you were to take part you may or may not be given the vaccine.
The NHS is currently seeking people to sign up to be contacted about taking part in vaccine studies.
Published: Aug 19, 2020
- Our latest practice update on coronavirus
- Volunteer to help find a vaccine
- Sign up for the NHS App
- How to avoid catching and spreading coronavirus
- What to do if you think you might have coronavirus
- Use of face coverings
- Information in different formats
- Information for patients who are shielding
- Support for people who are shielding
- Temporary changes to services
- Signs and symptoms
- Isolation notes
- Useful links