Practice Coronavirus Update - 20th May 2020
Frome Medical Practice would like to thank our patients for your ongoing vigilance and care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
There are still cases of infection in Frome and the surrounding area, albeit at lower levels than seen in London, the Midlands and the North East.
Now, more than ever, there is a continued need for social distancing and continued careful hand washing.
Wearing facial covering when you away from your home can also help reduce the risk of you transmitting the infection.
We all must continue to observe self isolation if you or a household member have symptoms of new cough, a fever or a new loss of taste or smell.
Please continue to take these careful precautions. As a community we can protect each other if we maintain our guard. The last eight weeks have been long and hard for many of us but we need to maintain our efforts to prevent the resurgence of coronavirus, as it is still present in our community.
Thank you to each of you for helping keep us all safe.
Published: May 20, 2020
- Our latest practice update on coronavirus
- Sign up for the NHS App
- Staying alert (social distancing)
- How to avoid catching and spreading coronavirus
- What to do if you think you might have coronavirus
- Use of face coverings
- Information in different formats
- Information for patients who are shielding
- Support for people who are shielding
- Temporary changes to services
- Signs and symptoms
- What is COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
- Isolation notes
- Useful links