Frome Model of Enhanced Primary Care
The 11 practices in Mendip have worked closely together through the federated model – initially 3 federations and more latterly through Your Health and Wellbeing group. The project has been enabled through the collective will of our population and the health and social care teams working locally.
We have a close working relationship with:
- Frome Medical Practice Patient Participation Group who act as an advisory group and voice for patients.
- Frome Town Council who have supported us through joint funding of the volunteer co-ordinator post in the Health Connections Mendip team and through ongoing aligned joint commitment to working to promote a strong and resilient community in Frome.
- Somerset Partnership who are co-located on the health park site with us and whose teams work closely and collaboratively with us through community teams, mental health teams and the community hospital.
- Somerset Social Care Services whose support social worker is co-located with us each Friday.
- The voluntary sector who continue to provide support to individuals and through groups.
- The people of Frome who have engaged and supported this initiative and through their support of each other made this come to life.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.