Frome Model of Enhanced Primary Care
The 11 practices in Mendip have worked closely together through the federated model – initially 3 federations and more latterly through Your Health and Wellbeing group. The project has been enabled through the collective will of our population and the health and social care teams working locally.
We have a close working relationship with:
- Frome Medical Practice Patient Participation Group who act as an advisory group and voice for patients.
- Frome Town Council who have supported us through joint funding of the volunteer co-ordinator post in the Health Connections Mendip team and through ongoing aligned joint commitment to working to promote a strong and resilient community in Frome.
- Somerset Partnership who are co-located on the health park site with us and whose teams work closely and collaboratively with us through community teams, mental health teams and the community hospital.
- Somerset Social Care Services whose support social worker is co-located with us each Friday.
- The voluntary sector who continue to provide support to individuals and through groups. For more information visit the Health Connections Mendip website.
- The people of Frome who have engaged and supported this initiative and through their support of each other made this come to life.
To watch our video click here
To book on to a conference click here
For other enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for the NHS App
- Order a repeat prescription
- Our Appointment System
- Register as a Patient
- Who do I see?
- Opening Hours
- Contact Us
- Change of Personal Details
- Information for Young People
- Fit Notes
- Test Results
- Online Forms
- Practice News
- Work With Us
- Online Consultations
- Charity of the Year
- Frome Model of Enhanced Primary Care
- Our Values
- Over The Counter Medicines
- Practice Policies
- Press Cuttings