The Conference Centre
The Berkeley Rooms now provides some of the best meeting facilities in the south west. All the rooms in the suite are adaptable, modern and bright with air-conditioning throughout. The Berkeley Rooms are at the heart of the new Frome Medical Centre, one of the biggest and busiest practices in the UK.
This brand new venue has been described as being ‘inspirational’ and having ‘a real buzz’. It is also reasonably priced and affordable. The Berkeley Rooms have been designed and built for multiple uses and purposes and of course is suitable to anyone, whether involved in the health sector or not.
- Combined seating available for 100 people
- 50sqm training/meeting room for seating up to 47 people
- Boardroom style room accommodating 16 people
- 2 separate 20sqm tutorial rooms
- Inclusive small ‘self service’ kitchen facility
- All rooms have their own 3D flat screen TV display system
- All rooms also have high quality audio with wireless microphones
- Wireless network for laptops, tablets and phones
- Hearing Aid T loop system
- Computers provided
There is free and accessible parking to The Berkeley Rooms with excellent public transport availability with a bus stop outside the building. Internal catering facilities are provided by Bayfield’s Coffee who can provide drinks, refreshments and full meals as required.
We understand that a successful event is often dependent on a great venue. If you would like to see for yourself The Berkeley Rooms before you confirm a booking, then our dedicated team would be delighted to show you around.
For details on availability and terms please contact Amanda Jarvis and her team on 01373 301329 or by email email@example.com