Frome Medical Practice welcomes mothers to breastfeed in any area of the Frome Medical Centre.
All our staff will support the needs and rights of breastfeeding mothers.
If any objections are raised in relation to a discreet breastfeeding mother they will be told that managers support breastfeeding.
Any concerns can also be directed to the Duty or Practice Manager.
Frome Medical Practice will:
- Promote a welcoming breastfeeding culture
- Display “positive about breastfeeding branding”
- Share this policy with all members of staff
The positive about breastfeeding scheme aims to facilitate greater acceptance and promotion of breastfeeding in commercial health and community settings, with the overall goal of increasing the number of women who feel confident and comfortable to breastfeed their baby.
INDEX - Policies
- Breastfeeding Policy
- Chaperone Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Consent Policy
- Freedom Of Information
- Green Impact Policy
- Infection Prevention & Control Policy
- Information Governance Policy
- Menopause Policy
- National Data Opt-Out
- Net GP Earnings
- Patient Accessible Information Standard
- Practice Strategy 2018-2023
- Safeguarding Policy
- Suggestions & Complaints
- Treating Patients With Dignity & Respect Policy
- Zero Tolerance