What is Digital Access?
Digital access is the phrase we use to talk about the many ways our patients can access information and support online. It includes:
- Use of the NHS App
- Using our online services
- Booking appointments online (this is not possible during the coronavirus outbreak)
- Ordering repeat prescriptions online
- Accessing your medical records online
INDEX - Digital Access
- Digital access index
- What is digital access?
- NHS App
- Health apps
- HANDi Paediatric App
- Meet our Digital Health Connector
- Help with 'getting online'
- What is a digital champion?
- Register to use our online services
- Online consultations
- Order a repeat prescription online
- Protecting your online GP records
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.