Video consultations are increasingly being used as a way of the NHS talking with patients. This is helpful in a number of different circumstances but we understand that for some patients the idea of a video consultation can feel a bit daunting.
We hope these resources might help.
You can download a leaflet that explains how to prepare for a video consultation and how they work - click here to download the leaflet.
Or you can watch this short video:
Support For Our Patients
- How Can We Help You?
- Families, Children and Young People
- Older People
- People Living with Long Term Conditions
- People with Poor Mental Health
- Vulnerable People
- Working Age People, Including Recently Retired and Students
- Continuity of Care
- Information for Young People
- Patient Participation Group
- Video Consultations