6-8 sessions per week
£77,520 (pro rata)
£8,000, subject to terms and conditions
Join our dynamic, innovative and welcoming practice providing primary care, at Frome Medical Practice. We are a single site training practice and Primary Care Network in our own right with a patient population of just under 30,000. We have received National Awards for Sustainability and our Green Impact work and have also been nationally recognised for our outstanding Health Connections (social prescribing) programme, which is based in the practice. We have strong relationships with our local community and local healthcare providers and are situated next to the local community hospital.
We currently have openings for both newly qualified and experienced GPs. Whether you are starting out on your GP journey and actively looking for a practice with a strong track record in supporting new GPs, or you are an experienced GP looking for a new challenge, Frome Medical Practice offers the chance to develop a special interest or widen your portfolio career and we would like to hear from you. We offer opportunities for special interests in areas such as sustainability, mental health, MSK and population health.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
Essential qualifications & experience includes:
- Medical Degree
- Qualified as GP
- Full registrations with GMC
- Demonstrates an understanding of the wider issues of health and social needs and care within the Primary Care setting
- Demonstrates an understanding of health education, promotion and public health
Please see job description for the full detail of essential and desirable experience and qualifications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provision of medical services to any patients on the practice list and to temporary residents in accordance with the practice Personal Medical Services (PMS) contract.
- Responding to medical problems presented by patients, including history taking, examination, investigation, diagnosis, treatment and referral where appropriate using our Patient Connect telephone triage system.
- Providing appropriate preventative health care and advice.
Please see job description for detail of responsibilities.
- £8000 relocation package, subject to terms and conditions
- GP fellowship programe for newly qualified GPs
- Indemnity paid by Frome Medical Practice
- 6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Study leave
- NHS pension available
- NHS and local discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Work events and training
- Employer commitment to wellbeing, Fairtrade Week, National Kindness Day
For further information please contact the HR Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please send your CV and an expression of interest letter to the Human Resources department:
By email - email@example.com
By post - HR Department, Frome Medical Practice, Frome Medical Centre, Enos Way, Frome BA11 2FH
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.