Human Resources Assistant
37.5 hours per week
Dependent on qualifications, skills and experience
Thursday 18th August 2022, midday
To be confirmed
We are looking for a hardworking individual with excellent attention to detail skills to join our innovative, forward thinking team at Frome Medical Practice.
The successful applicant will support and enhance the delivery of an effective human resource service at the Practice. Duties will include supporting the recruitment and selection of new staff, on-boarding administration, populating and maintaining the HR database, supporting absence management of staff and providing first line HR support to managers and staff. The role will also include supporting the HR Manager in HR Employee Relations cases and deputising for the HR Manager as required.
Fully funded CIPD training for the successful applicant will be available, if required.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative, welcoming and supportive team providing primary care, at Frome Medical Practice. We are a single site practice and Primary Care Network in our own right with a patient population of just under 30,000. We have received National Awards for Sustainability and our Green Impact work and have also been nationally recognised for our outstanding Health Connections (social prescribing) programme, which is based in the practice. We have strong relationships with our local community and local healthcare providers and are situated next to the local community hospital.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertake duties supporting recruitment, selection and on boarding for all types of staff.
- Inputting of staff data, maintenance of manual and electronic filing systems.
- Undertake administrative duties supporting various HR processes including but not limited to: sickness, maternity, paternity and other forms of special leave, eye care voucher scheme.
- Support the training co-ordinator for staff to complete their mandatory training.
- Ensure that all relevant certification and revalidation of clinical staff is current.
- Provide information to Manager’s and staff about HR policies, procedures, processes and protocols.
Please see the job description, linked below, for full list of responsibilities.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Good standard of education equivalent to 5 GCSE Grade C
- CIPD Level 3 qualified or equivalent (or willing to undertake)
- Previous experience working in a HR environment
- Experience of using computer based information systems
- Excellent organisational skills
- Solution focused
Please see the job description, linked below, for all the skills and qualifications required for the role.
- NHS Pension
- Free Parking
- NHS & Local Discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- In house training
- Employee Events
- Voucher for free eye tests and discounted lenses and frames
- Employer recognition of Wellbeing, Fairtrade Week & National Kindness Day
- Staff wellbeing garden
You can download the full job description and person specification here:
You can find out more about working at Frome Medical Practice here.
For further information please contact the HR Team by emailing email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Thursday 18th August 2022, midday
Interview date: to be confirmed
(Please note that our online application process begins with the completion of our equal opportunities monitoring form, before moving on to the application form.)
We reserve the right to close adverts early should we receive sufficient applications.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.