Clinical Governance Coordinator (permanent)
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Wednesday 23rd June (midday) *
to be confirmed
*We reserve the right to close early if sufficient applications are received.
Applications from Graduates welcome. Previous applicants need not apply.
We are looking for an individual who ideally has previous database management experience, a solution focussed approach and an ability to think both methodically and creatively about problems. Communication skills will be vital, as is the ability to train and support others, as this will be an integral part of the role. Previous sector experience is not essential as full training will be given
The role holder will oversee the administration of clinical governance searches, analysis and recall system to support patient care. This is a key role within our Digital, Data and Technology Team.
- Educated to degree level or at a minimum good A level standard with computer science or data related qualification.
- Equivalent experience or training such as Chartered Institute of IT will be considered.
Responsibilities will include:
- To develop searches and analyse patient data as appropriate to support ongoing improvements and optimisation of patient care
- To be responsible for our chronic disease recall system and play an integral role in improving our current system.
- To work closely with our Medicines Management Team to optimise and align Medicines Management safety blood checks with Chronic disease annual reviews.
- To oversee the development of templates and protocols as appropriate
- To work with our quality assurance officer on Quality Improvement Projects across the practice.
- NHS pension available
- NHS and local discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Employee events and training
For further information please contact the HR Team by emailing us here.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 23rd June midday
Interview date: to be confirmed