How we support our patients - people with poor mental health
As a GP Practice providing primary care, we are assessed on six different groups of the population. These are:
- Families, children and young people
- Older people
- People living with long term conditions
- People with poor mental health
- Vulnerable people
- Working age people, including recently retired and students
To find out what we are doing for other groups of the population please click the links (green text) for each group above.
Here is what we are doing to support people with poor mental health:
Support For Our Patients
- How Can We Help You?
- Families, Children and Young People
- Older People
- People Living with Long Term Conditions
- People with Poor Mental Health
- Vulnerable People
- Working Age People, Including Recently Retired and Students
- Continuity of Care
- Information for Young People
- Digital access
- Protecting your online GP records
- Video Consultations
- Patient Participation Group
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.