What is the NHS App?
With the NHS App you can:
- order repeat prescriptions - request repeat prescriptions and change your nominated pharmacy
- book appointments - book, cancel and amend appointments
- check your symptoms - get instant NHS advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to view all test results, consultations and past medication
- register your organ donation decision
- share proof of your COVID-19 status
- view your COVID-19 vaccine record
This short video gives you a brief insight into what the NHS App is and how you can use it.
How to access the NHS App?
If you have a smartphone or a tablet, you can now download the NHS App from your mobile device’s app store and follow the easy step-by-step registration instructions. It will help if you know your NHS number (though this isn’t essential), and you will need to have a form of ID (passport or driving licence) to hand.
Need help or want to find out more?
"Hello, my name is Rachel I'm the Digital Health Connector at Frome Medical Practice.
I've set myself a personal challenge to reach out to as many of our patients as possible to support them in using the NHS App.
I'm here to make sure all our patients are supported, whatever their technical abilities. With patience and encouragement everyone can benefit from technology such as the NHS App, so no one misses out."
If you want some help with downloading the App, registering to use the App or anything else to do with Digital Access, Rachel is here to help you. You can find out more here. Or you can contact Rachel using this link.