Easy Steps for a Healthier and Greener 2022
Are you looking for new ways to start 2022 in a more sustainable way? See our 5 tips on what you can do to improve your health, wellbeing, and impact on the planet all at the same time.
Join a growing community
- Become part of the growing group of Green Community Connectors in Frome
- Explore how to make a difference to the planet and people’s wellbeing
- Learn what’s on in Frome to support our health, wellbeing and the planet
- Pick up tips on how to signpost friends, family and neighbours
- Sign up here via Health Connections or call 01373 468368
Keep warm at home and save money
- Visit a drop-in to get some free expert energy advice. Alternatively you can call the Home Energy Team at the Centre for Sustainable Energy on 0800 082 2234 for free advice
- Or if you'd rather we call you, fill in our online form and a member of the team can call you back to discuss - click here for our Healthy Homes online form.
- Switch to a renewable energy tariff
- Sign up to one of our energy saving webinars. Check out previous webinars or sign up with Frome Town Council here
- Become an Energy Advisor Volunteer with Healthy Homes - email email@example.com for more information about this
Be more active and reduce pollution in Frome
- Hire or try out an e-bike from Frome Town Council
- Try walking for short journeys or join a walking group (for example, Health Walks)
- Join Park Run or Couch to 5k (more information here)
- Check out the Health Connections Directory for more groups and activities in Frome that can help you be more active
Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Take a look at some of our ideas on how you can maintain or adopt a healthier lifestyle - click here for more information
- Join an informal online group looking at topics such as sleep, exercise, healthy eating, hydration, connecting and relaxation. This is a rolling programme of 15 minute sessions, followed by peer support. Come along to one or all the sessions. Click here to join in with this group or call 01373 468368.
Learn new skills at Future Shed
- Come together and create a greener and healthier town in practical ways
- Share your ideas and get support to bring them to life
- Join or lead a practical workshop
- Make new connections and learn new skills
- Find out more and sign up here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A greener, healthier future for Frome
To find out more about our greener, healthier future for Frome project please click here.
Published: Jan 4, 2022
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.