Neck Pain Exercises
Here are some suggested exercises to try if you are experiencing neck pain.
If you have any of the following symptoms since the onset of your neck pain you should contact your GP immediately, before starting these exercises:
- new changes to bowel and bladder function
- weakness into the arms or legs
- tingling/numbness / pain into both arms and / or legs
- sudden unexplained weight loss
- new changes to vision
- new changes to speech and swallowing
- disturbed sleep due to the pain
- shortness of breath which is new
- new chest pains
These stretches are recommended for recent onset of neck pain.
Exercises Recommended for Neck Posture
These neck strengthening exercises are recommended to help you achieve good next posture.