Frome model of Enhanced Primary Care
The 12 practices in Mendip have worked closely together through the federated model – initially 3 federations and more latterly through Your Health and Wellbeing group – www.yourhealthandwellbeing.org.uk
The project has been enabled through the collective will of our population and the health and social care teams working locally.
We have a close working relationship with:
- Frome Medical Practice Patient Participation Group who act as an advisory group and voice for patients.
For more information email email@example.com
- Frome Town Council who have supported us through joint funding of the volunteer co-ordinator post in the Health Connections Mendip team and through ongoing aligned joint commitment to working to promote a strong and resilient community in Frome.
For more information visit their website www.frometowncouncil.gov.uk
- Somerset Partnership who are co-located on the health park site with us and whose teams work closely and collaboratively with us through community teams, mental health teams and the community hospital
For more information visit their website www.sompar.nhs.uk/what-we-do/community-hospitals/frome-community-hospital
- Somerset Social Care Services whose support social worker is co-located with us each Friday.
For more information visit their website www.somerset.gov.uk/organisation/departments/adult-social-care
- The voluntary sector who continue to provide support to individuals and through groups
For more information visit the Health Connections Mendip website www.healthconnectionsmendip.org/
- The people of Frome who have engaged and supported this initiative and through their support of each other made this come to life
To watch our video click here
To book on to a conference click here
For a list of available resources see our Resource List
For other enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org