Elbow and Hand Pain Exercises
Here are some suggested exercises to try if you are experiencing hand or elbow pain.
If you have experienced any of the following symptoms since the onset of your elbow / hand pain you should contact your GP immediately, before starting these exercises:
- the hand / elbow looks red
- the hand / elbow feels hot
- there is new swelling on the elbow / hand
- you have noticed a new lump on the hand / elbow
- you have multiple joint pains
- you have developed a new fever / are feeling unwell
- you are experiencing weakness in the arm/ hand
Tennis Elbow Exercises
This video shows you a series of stretches and exercises you can do to help if you're experiencing tennis elbow.
Golfers Elbow Exercises
This document gives an explanation about golfers elbow and some exercises you can do at home to relieve symptoms.
Equipment To Help With Tennis or Golfers Elbow
If you have tennis or golfers elbow then an 'elbow clasp' might help.
Inflammation of the Tendons of the Thumb (DeQuervains)
This leaflet explains what can cause DeQuervain's tenosynovitis and how it can be initially treated.
Equipment to Help With DeQuervains
If you're experiencing DeQuervains then you might benefit from using thumb support strap.