Coronavirus: Wellbeing and Mental Health - A Guide To Looking After Yourself And Others
Coronavirus (COVID-19) has now had a far reaching impact on people right across the world and it’s important during this time to take care of your mind as well as your body.
This booklet provides practical information about things you can do now to look after your mental health and wellbeing and how you can support others to do the same. Click the image below to open the booklet.
Our coronavirus useful links page includes other information and links to organisations who can support you if you're finding things difficult right now. And you can find out more about what we offer as a practice here. Please reach out if you need help.
- Sign up for the NHS App
- Latest government coronavirus guidance
- How to avoid catching and spreading coronavirus
- What to do if you think you might have coronavirus
- Use of face coverings
- Temporary changes to services
- Signs and symptoms of coronavirus
- Coronavirus isolation notes
- Information on coronavirus in different formats
- Useful links relating to coronavirus
- Volunteer to help vaccine research