Coronavirus - Isolation Notes
Uodated 16th July 2021
If you have symptoms of coronavirus, stay at home. Do not visit a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
Isolation notes if you have symptoms or live with someone who has symptoms
If you have symptoms of coronavirus or live with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus, you can get an isolation note to send to your employer as proof you need to stay off work. You do not need to get a fit note from your GP.
Please make sure you have checked the NHS coronavirus advice before using this service.
- Sign up for the NHS App
- Latest government coronavirus guidance
- How to avoid catching and spreading coronavirus
- What to do if you think you might have coronavirus
- Use of face coverings
- Temporary changes to services
- Signs and symptoms of coronavirus
- Coronavirus isolation notes
- Information on coronavirus in different formats
- Useful links relating to coronavirus
- Volunteer to help vaccine research