Coronavirus - Isolation Notes
Updated 5th January 2021
Thank you to everyone in our community for working together and protecting each other through maintaining physical distancing, good hand hygiene and staying at home as much as possible. It has been hard but your commitment to this is appreciated. Through our collective efforts we have reduced but not eliminated the coronavirus. We need to continue to work together to stay safe in Frome.
If you have symptoms of coronavirus, stay at home. Do not visit a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
Isolation notes if you have symptoms or live with someone who has symptoms
If you have symptoms of coronavirus or live with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus, you can get an isolation note to send to your employer as proof you need to stay off work. You do not need to get a fit note from your GP.
Please make sure you have checked the NHS coronavirus advice before using this service.
- Our latest practice update on coronavirus
- Sign up for the NHS App
- Latest government guidance
- COVID-19 vaccinations
- How to avoid catching and spreading coronavirus
- What to do if you think you might have coronavirus
- Use of face coverings
- Information for patients who are shielding
- Support for people who are shielding
- Temporary changes to services
- Signs and symptoms
- Isolation notes
- Information in different formats
- Useful links
- Volunteer to help find a vaccine