IMPORTANT NOTICE. DUE TO A SYSTEMS UPGRADE, THIS SERVICE IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE. TO ORDER PRESCRIPTIONS PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE.
You can order your repeat prescription:
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By completing the tear-off slip attached to your last prescription ticking the box next to the medication required. This slip can then
be handed in at any surgery, posted or faxed, details below
- In person at anyone of our surgeries by completing a repeat prescription request form which for your convenience you can download here
- By letter which can be posted to Frome Medical Centre, Enos Way, Frome, Somerset BA11 2FH or faxed to 01373 301313
- Some local chemists offer a collection, ordering and delivery service that is supported by the Practice. For full details please contact
your local chemist.
We have a facility where our local chemists are willing to pick up an ordered prescription and have it made up ready for the patient to collect directly from the pharmacy. If you do not state a preference your prescription will be kept at the surgery for you to collect directly from us
PLEASE ALLOW 48 HOURS FOR YOUR PRESCRIPTION TO BE SIGNED AND READY FOR COLLECTION, IF YOU USE THE SERVICES OF A CHEMIST PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST TWO EXTRA DAYS
For full details of prescription charges, pre-payment certificates and to find if you are entitled to free prescriptions visit the NHS web site: